Thursday, July 23, 2009

filming - HGTV

It’s official. Filming is complete. I imagine somewhere out there, somebody is busy editing and cutting out the numerous “um’s” and frequent direct eye contact with the camera.


First - we don’t have an air date yet. As soon as we get some more information, we’ll let you know! (I wonder how many of you will still ask in the comments, despite my clear, informative writing.)


The process was fun and everyone involved was great! It’s tough to walk around and talk about your house with cameras in your face, but the producer assured us we were doing great.


The designer was Taniya Nayak, who we’ve recognized from other HGTV programming. She was nice and had great things to say about the house.



Here are a few of the crew working in the house:





Makeup – of course:



As far as who had their best Bang for their Buck – we don’t know yet. I guess we’ll find out when they air!

4 comments:

Harbor Hon said...

Jon and Craig,

What a great opportunity to show off your handiwork. You did such an amazing job with your house! I've seen everything, via your blog, since you first started and just have to say Bravo! You should be patting each other on the back for a job well done. Only thing that makes me sad is I don't have cable so I won't be able to see the show.

Do want to say I ADORE your patio space. And what's a garden without pink flamingoes and American Flags? :) Nice touch.

You've turned a house into a home and I am very proud of you. You rock guys, you truly do. Thanks for always sharing with us. Big Hugs! xxoo

Newburgh Restoration said...

Wow congrats! I will totally be looking out for this episode!

Anonymous said...

We are not nearly as glamorous as HGTV but we've love to chat about your row house as well.

http://www.rowhouse-magazine.com/index.html

We're a web site just about row house.

Kate said...

Hello! My husband and I were just moving to the Baltimore area when we caught your show! Loved it, and were very pleased you won! I love how you guys kept touches of the old while incorporating the new.